26th October, 2020
APPLICATION FOR GRADUATION
This is to notify all students who will be graduating in December 2020 ( See schedule on Number 4) that the process will be carried out in accordance with the Graduation Policy which is already uploaded on the Strathmore Website (click Graduation Policy). All the potential graduands should therefore:
- Confirm the personal information as recorded in the AMS (Name and order as they should appear in the completion certificate) and clarify all details with effect from Tuesday 27th October 2020 to Wednesday 25th November 2020.
- Apply for graduation online by completing the Graduation Application form in the Students’ Academic Module and pay the appropriate convocation fee indicated on the form. Convocation fees are paid to the SU bank account as with other fees. Applications should be done after the confirmation of records and payment of fees balances with effect from Tuesday 27th October 2020. The deadline will be Wednesday 25th November 2020.
- Strictly observe the dates for confirmation of records and application for graduation in order to avoid missing the 2020 graduation.
- Following the MOH protocols on Covid 19, the 2020 graduation will be carried as follows:
i. The event will be a graduands only event. No visitors or guests will be invited. The event will be streamed via online platforms for your guests.
ii. Academic programs will graduate on different dates in line with stipulated number of persons attending at 350 per event
iii. Strathmore University management is monitoring the Covid 19 situation in the country and will apply all health protocols as directed by GoK
Kindly check when your program is scheduled for graduation
Tuesday 1st December 2020: BBIT, LLB, BHM, BAC
Wednesday 2nd December 2020: BCOM,
Thursday 3rd December 2020: BTM, BAIS, BBSFE, BBSA, BSc. Informatics &CS, BTC, BBSFS, BADP
Friday 4th December 2020: All Masters programmes and PhDs
- All applications should be received by Wednesday 25th November 2020 – 5.30pm
- Any application for graduation from the previous year is not valid and hence a fresh application must be submitted for 2020 graduation.
- Kindly note that you should pick your completion certificate from Monday 18th January 2021 to Friday 2nd April 2021.Certificates collected after Friday 2nd April 2021 will attract a late collection charge of KSH 200 each working day (Mon-Fri).
- The University has a graduation app that will relay all details. You can download the same from the Android Play Store or Apple App Store. The name of the app is “SU Graduation”.