Research and Innovation is one of our strategic pillars as a university. Strathmore University is considered to be a center of excellence in teaching and research. We wish to enhance this by providing facilities and support for innovative research and extension services. We want to provide a conducive environment for the continuous education and improvement of staff in their academic and professional careers. We aim to forge academic partnerships and links with other academic institutions, the professions, industry and commerce and to be at the forefront of technological innovation and its specific application within the local context.
Research at Strathmore University
Doing Research at Strathmore University.
- Strathmore Energy Research Centre (SERC)
- Strathmore Dispute Resolution Centre (SDRC)
- Strathmore Extractives Industry Centre (SEIC)
- Centre for Intellectual Property and Information Technology Law (CIPIT)
- Strathmore Institute for Advanced Studies in International Criminal Justice (SIASIC)
- Centre for Research in Education (C4RE)
- Strathmore Centre for Law and Policy (SCLP)
- Institute of Family Studies and Ethics (IFS)
- Institute of Healthcare Management (IHM)
- Strathmore Institute for Public Policy and Governance (SIPPG)