CfC Stanbic Bank and Strathmore University partner in launching scholarships
CfC Stanbic Bank has launched a scholarship scheme at Strathmore University to cater for the bright and needy students with a banking career ambition. The scholarships recently launched will cater for both tuition fees and accommodation. Speaking at the launch ceremony, Mr. John Fumbah, the Learning and Development Manager for the Bank said We have had a good relation with Strathmore and we have recruited very good students from there and to give back to the university and Kenya at large we have thought of starting this scholarship scheme here.
This scholarship collaboration will go a long way in helping the less fortunate and bright live their dreams and also for us Strathmore one of our pillars is to make our high quality education accessible to all and this scholarship is a big boost in that direction said the Dean of Students Mr. Paul Ochieng.
The application form can be downloaded here.
The scholarship is for the following courses:
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Business Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business Science Financial Economics
- Bachelor of Business Science Actuarial Science
- Bachelor of Laws
The applicants should:
- Apply for admission to any of the above courses at Strathmore University.
- Have scored at least an A- in KCSE 2012 or 2013
- Must attach proof of financial neediness.
- Must attach a recommendation letter from a religious or civic leader.
Only shortlisted students will be contacted for interviews.
Successful applicants will commence their studies at Strathmore University, Nairobi in July 2014.
Applications to be done to :
CfC Stanbic Bank Scholarships Strathmore University
P.O. BOX 59857 00200
By hand delivery to: Financial Aid Office, Strathmore University
By email to email@example.com
APPLICATION CLOSES ON 16TH JUNE 2014