This is a document issued to the person(s) seeking to enter and remain in the Kenya for the purpose of receiving education or training at an educational or training establishment within the country by which he/she has been accepted as a student.
Requirements for an International Student Pass application
- Application form (form 8) dully filled signed and stamped
- Copy of the passport
- Bio-data pages
- Visa page
- Two passport size photos
- Commitment letter from parent/legal guardian/sponsor stating that he/she will cater for the course fees and other accommodation expenses during the period of study
- A copy of the parent’s or guardian’s National ID or Passport (bio-data page)
- Cover/forwarding letter from school stating the course and course duration
- KShs. 5,000 per year for non-East Africans.