We are pleased to announce 2018/2019 Masters’ scholarships at Strathmore University.
We invite highly qualified candidates to apply for these scholarships. Potential candidates are invited to read the application information below and submit their applications no later than 30th March 2018 at 5.00pm. Please note that applications received after this date will not be accepted
Applicants should strictly adhere to the guidelines below:
List of eligible programmes/fields of study:
Applications for SU Masters’ scholarships at Strathmore University must be in any of the following fields of study:
- Master of Commerce (MCom)
- Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT)
Duration and Commencement
Scholarships are available for up to a maximum of two years. The scholarship will be initially granted for one year and may be extended upon individual request and a receipt of a complete application by using the provided form.
Female candidates and candidates from less privileged regions or groups as well as candidates with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
Application Procedure and Deadline
Applications must be sent to Strathmore University. Please follow the procedure as set out in this Call for Applications and submit your completed application to the address below no later than Friday, 30th March 2018 at 5.00pm. Please note that applications received after this date will not be accepted.
The following application documents must be submitted:
- All the requirements in the Masters’ Information Sheet. Please download the information sheet here.
- Strathmore University’s Post-graduate Application form. Download here.
- Two letters of reference attesting to your ability to undertake graduate studies. One must be an academic reference. Please pay attention to the Masters’ Information Sheet requirements in selecting your references. Please download a copy of the Reference Form here.
- A copy of your National ID or bio page of your passport
Documents Checklist: Have you included all the required documents in your application? Download the documents checklist here.
Submit both a soft and hard copy of your completed application to:
The Dean, School of Graduate Studies
P.O. Box 59857 – 00200
Tel: 0703 034258/497/397
In case of any questions, please contact: Prof. Ruth Kiraka, email@example.com