Applying for financial aid is done annually, paying attention to deadlines is crucial. Obtain, read, complete, and return your application early.
- Students must apply for financial aid online through this link: https://su-sso.strathmore.edu/fa
- Ensure that you meet the requirements for financial aid you wish to apply.
- Attach the necessary supporting documents such as copies of your KCSE results and SU admission letter.
- For continuing students, attach a copy of your completed HELB application form.
- Await notification on the status of your financial aid application, if your application is successful, you will be given an offer letter. Carefully review and follow the terms and conditions on the financial aid offer letter.
- Return the completed financial aid offer letter on or before the stated deadline.
- Your financial aid will be credited to your student account after all financial aid award requirements are met. No funds will be disbursed to your student account unless you have complied with all the requirements.
- Students must register for the units they will take each semester and fill-in a Fee Payment Request Form at the Financial Aid Office within the first two weeks of the semester.