Theme: Collaborative research for sustainable development
Theoretical and practical papers are invited in the following areas.
- Information technology.
- Public policy and governance.
- Clean energy.
- Mathematical applications.
- Tourism and hospitality.
- Law and justice.
- Health and healthcare management.
- Humanities and social sciences.
- Business, management and finance.
Symposium fees are as shown below:
- SU undergraduate students: KES 1,000 (USD 10)
- SU graduate students: KES 5,000 (USD 50)
- SU staff KES 10,000 (USD 100)
- Regular (East Africa): KES 15,000 (USD 150)
- Regular (international): KES 20,000 (USD 200)
Paybill number: 400222; account number: 1059#1037.
Account name: Strathmore University
Bank: Standard Chartered Bank
Account number: 0102044844000 (KES) / 8702044844000 (USD)
Branch code: 075
Bank code: 02
Swift code: SCBLKENX
Download Brochure for more information
Address all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.