Empowering women is a major key to building sustainable societies and therefore achieving economic growth. Our 2019 Forum brings together women at various stages of their life, financial institutions dedicated to creating and growing wealth and professionals dealing with accounting and safeguarding investments.
Panel discussion topics will seek to answer these questions:
- Why do women prefer to save rather than invest?
- What are the challenges faced by women investors in Kenya?
- What investment options are available in Kenya today?
- Are there benefits in starting your investment journey early?
- Are there lessons to learn from the younger generation?
Who should attend:
Career women, young professionals, mothers, entrepreneurs, undergraduate and college students and women investment groups
Individuals – KES 3,750 per person
Groups of 5 – KES 18,000
Strathmore Staff Members: KES 3,000 per person
Undergrad/college students – KES 2,000 per person
*The charges are inclusive of lunch, 2 teas, and conference materials
Mode of Payment
Account No: 1059#1050 WIF2019
Business No: 400222
Date and time:
Wednesday 11th December 2019 from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm