Master of Science in Information Systems Security
The Master of Science in Information System Security has been developed with global and local key players in the IT Security industry.
The course is designed specifically to prepare participants for the challenging task of identifying and delivering relevant solutions to threats that endanger Information System resources.
The MSc. ISS course is delivered via video conferencing and face to face sessions. The classes are conducted by internationally recognised experts and faculty.
The course is ideally suited for Information Security Professionals, Network Administrators and graduates who want to assume leadership positions in the Information Security arena.
What to expect
- Focus on both technical and managerial aspects of IT Security.
- Benefit from a blend of academic teaching, industry input and practical skills.
- Specialise with optional modules such as Software Security, Network Security and Digital Forensics.
Who should attend
- Chief Information Security Officers.
- Information Security Officers.
- Network Security Engineers.
- Software Developers.
- IT Security Professionals.