Diploma in Procurement
This diploma prepares you to work in managerial as well as supervisory roles in coordinating the flow of goods and services
The curriculum develops co-operation between the academic and practical; aspects in the field of logistics and supply.
It encompasses good and services from the point of origin as raw material to the point of consumption as finished goods. It also focuses on the actual transportation of those goods to the individual clients. Candidates are enlightened on the practical management and facilitation of goods and services.
- Teaches candidates how to improve productivity, quality and efficiency of operations involving logistics and supplies.
- Give students knowledge on overseeing operations such as managing processes for shipping and warehousing.
- Teaches candidates how to coordinate the logistics of all aspects of the supply chain which consists of the plan or strategy, the source of raw materials and services, manufacturing, delivery and logistics, and the return system for defective or unwanted products.
- Tech students the practical management of all the processes in the logistics and supply chain process.
- To prepare students to be able to evaluate procurement and supplies issues and come up with solutions from a professional, practical based, academic and moral perspective.
- To enhance their analytical capabilities in supplier selection and procurement processes in the supply chain line in Kenya and across the globe.
- To prepare candidates to be able to design sourcing and purchasing strategies.
- To develop problem-solving, analytical and decision making skills with the case based methodology and work based learning.
- Prepare students for progression to higher levels of study, notably the degree level.
For enquiries, kindly fill the form below;