Diploma in Business Creation and Entrepreneurship
The Diploma in Business Creation and Entrepreneurship prepares individuals to set up, manage and scale up businesses with outstanding professionalism. Special emphasis will be accorded to business sustainability and job creation.
This is a highly practical course designed specifically for entrepreneurially oriented individuals to nurture their talents to allow them to broaden their entrepreneurial skills through interactive and a very practical learning eco system within Strathmore Institute. The course puts focus on entrepreneurs who are looking at job creation.
- The student will be expected to create a business and sustain it throughout the duration of the course.
- The performance of the business will be graded as part of the course.
- The businesses can be run individually or as groups, enhancing teamwork.
- Students will be provided with practical knowledge to develop sound foundations in entrepreneurship.
- Enable students identify their strength and weaknesses hence make wise investment decisions.
- To develop students ability to critically evaluate challenges facing their businesses and formulate realistic solutions
- To help entrepreneurs adapt in a rapidly changing global marketplace.
- Empower students with applicable knowledge in the local and global business environment.
- Prepare students for progression to higher levels of study, notably the degree level.
For enquiries, kindly fill the form below;