To become a Certified Public Accountant you must first pass the CPA examinations of the Kenya Accountants and Secretaries National Examination Board (KASNEB) after attaining one of the following:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) Examination with an aggregate average of at least a grade C plus (C+) provided that you have obtained a minimum of a grade C plus (C+) in both English and Mathematics. KASNEB will evaluate any marginal cases on their own merit.
- Kenya Advanced Certificate of Education (KACE) with at least TWO Principal passes provided that the applicant has credits in Mathematics and English at Kenya Certificate of Education (KCE) level.
- Kenya Accounting Technicians Certificate or the Accounts Clerk National Certificate.
- A Degree from a recognised university.
- Such other certificates or diplomas as may be approved by the Board of KASNEB.
and Saturdays from 7.00am – 8.30am
Examiners Website: www.kasneb.or.ke
Download CPA brochure here:
For Enquiries on CPA, Please send a message here