- Who is eligible for financial aid?
To be eligible for financial aid one must be meet the eligibility criteria for the specific scholarship/loan you are applying for.
- What are the available Financial Aid categories?
- Full and partial scholarships
- Partial tuition loans
- Partial sports scholarships
- Work Study
- When should I apply for Financial Aid?
Applications are considered as follows:
|January||Professional courses only||1st week of December|
|April||Degree courses only||2nd week of March|
|May||Degree and Professional courses||1st week of December|
|July||Degree and Professional courses||2nd week of May|
- How do I know the outcome of my application?
The Financial Aid Office will notify you using the contact details provided on your application.
- What if my application is submitted after the deadline?
Application forms that are submitted after the deadline will not be considered. The applicant is required to re-apply in the next academic year.
- Can I appeal if I am not selected and feel that it is unfair?
An applicant can appeal within 7 seven days of receiving communication by filling in a Financial Aid Appeal form.
- What happens if I discontinue my studies while on student loan?
You will be required to re pay the amount spent to date before clearance from the University
- Does Strathmore University pay for students in other institutions
No, the financial aid scheme covers student undertaking a course at Strathmore.
- What would lead to suspension of financial aid?
Failure to adhere to the terms and conditions that are in the award letter.