The Financial Aid Office is receiving applications for scholarships and student loans for the June 2017 intake for degree full-time programmes. To know more about the application process please follow the link www.strathmore.edu/financial-aid the deadline for submitting all applications is on 8th June 2017.
Applying for financial aid is done annually, paying attention to deadlines is crucial. Obtain, read, complete, and return your application early.
- Students must apply for financial aid by completing an Application for Student Aid form and returning it to Financial Aid Office.
- Ensure that you meet the requirements for financial aid you wish to apply.
- Attach the necessary supporting documents such as copies of your KCSE results and SU admission letter.
- For continuing students, attach a copy of your completed HELB application form.
- Await notification on the status of your financial aid application, if your application is successful, you will be given an offer letter. Carefully review and follow the terms and conditions on the financial aid offer letter.
- Return the completed financial aid offer letter on or before the stated deadline.
- Your financial aid will be credited to your student account after all financial aid award requirements are met. No funds will be disbursed to your student account unless you have complied with all the requirements.
- Students must register for the units they will take each semester and fill-in a Fee Payment Request Form at the Financial Aid Office within the first two weeks of the semester.