Getting involved with the local population is what our community outreach programs are all about.
Volunteers are attached to an institution and may, for example:
• Teach in a primary school
• Teach in an informal or non-formal school
• Work in a hospital, clinic or dispensary
• Assist in an orphanage or home for abandoned babies
• Help train street youth in sports
• Assist in a drop-in or reception centre for street children
• Advise on keeping accounts or setting up a simple computer system
All volunteers who are confirmed in an attachment:
• Perform at least 150 hours of service
• Submit a written report
• Will be visited by the Programme staff during their service
• Are awarded a certificate on completion.
We try to bringing people of good will and good causes together. Let us help you find a cause that needs your help, because it’s good to be beautiful. You can join our students in the community outreach programs by participating in volunteering programmes/projects.
Who will I be helping?
You will be helping our partner organizations and the communities with which they work.