To serve society through direct engagement or our students, staff and alumni in efforts to meet the community’s varied social, economic and cultural problems.
To become a vehicle of change in Kenya’s society through initiation of projects and activities that aim at tackling problems and challenges within our communities and providing solutions that improve the quality and sustainable lifestyle for these communities.
- Education as a pathway to development
- Compassion for our neighbour through community service
- Transparency and highest level of honesty in all our activities
- Inclusiveness of all people from different races, ethnic background, religion and gender
- Partnerships with various stakeholders for the benefit of the community