The upcoming 2017 edition of the Africa Finance & Investment Forum (AFIF) that will take place in Nairobi, Kenya, from 13th to 16th February 2017. The main theme will be Entrepreneurship & Innovation 4 Growth.
AFIF 2017 is organized in collaboration with Strathmore University, the Japanese International Cooperation Agency (JICA) Rabobank Foundation, Afreximbank, the International Finance Corporation (IFC, World Bank) and Entrepreneurial Solutions Partners (ESP).
AFIF 2017 will gather over 300 participants from Kenya, Africa, Europe, America & Middle East and will include:
- 2 days pre-conference Training for entrepreneurs (13-14 February);
- 2 days Conference (15-16 February) with interactive parallel and plenary sessions focused on access to finance in key sectors: agriculture, water, renewable energies, and health;
- Pre-arranged B2B meetings and Informal networking activities;
- The “Entrepreneurship Award” of US$ 10.000 prize sponsored by Rabobank;
- A marketplace where organizations can have a Stand and promote their Services / Products;
For more information click here