You are invited to our 2nd Annual Masters Open Day Cocktail to be held on the 16th of April 2015 at the Strathmore Business School from 5.00 pm. The aim of this undertaking is to create a platform where prospective graduate students can interact with our expert faculty and invited industry professionals to gain a deeper insight on emerging trends in their respective fields in addition to creating life-long networks.
More information pertaining graduate programs run by the School of Graduate Studies for the 2015 intakes will also be provided during and after the cocktail event.
APRIL 2015 INTAKE
- Master of Science in Education Management (MEM)
MAY 2015 INTAKE
- Master of Science in Information Technology (MSc. IT)
- Master of Science in Computer Based Information Systems (MSc. CIS)
- Master of Commerce (MCOM)
- Master of Science in Telecommunication Innovation and Development (MSc. TID)
- Master of Science in Information Systems Security (MSc. ISS)
AUGUST 2015 INTAKE
- Master of Arts in Applied Philosophy and Ethics (MAPE)
SEPTEMBER 2015 INTAKE
- Master of Science in Bio-Mathematics (MSc. Bio-Mathematics)
- Master of Science in Statistical Sciences (MSc. Statistical Sciences)
- Master of Science in Mathematical Finance (MSc. Mathematical Finance)
We will be glad if you could confirm your availability by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org the subject ‘2015 Masters Open Day ‘OR call Andrew – 0711535661 before Wednesday, 15th of April, 2015 at 12.00 noon.
When you stop learning, you stop growing…