The Strathmore Alumni Relations Office is an international alumni office established in Kenya in July 2006 with the support of Strathmore University Foundation (Princeton, New Jersey, USA) to promote and coordinate activities world-wide. The Alumni Relations office is responsible for promoting the interests of Strathmore Alumni worldwide.
Alumni Relations Office Functions and Objectives
- To promote relations between the University and the alumni community;
- To develop and provide services and products for Strathmore Alumni;
- To publish the Letter from Strathmore alumni;
- To support and assist the establishment and development of Alumni chapters throughout the world.
- To maintain an alumni database accessible to all Strathmore Alumni;