Strathmore-Chase Bank Student Loans
In line with our mission and strategy the University has entered into partnership with Chase Bank to provide an improved loan facility accessible to all our degrees students both at the undergraduate and post graduate level. This facility comes to replace the prior student loan scheme with CBA.
With the Strathmore University loan scheme you can now get financing of up to Kshs 400,000.00 for your tuition fee while enjoying flexible payment terms that are linked to your course duration at a concessionary interest of 15% per annum.
The student University loan is available to independent students, parents and sponsors.
Your personal banker will also advice you every step of the way, keeping you updated on your loan status and the due dates of your payments.
All applicants are required to present the following documentation to facilitate the assessment of their credibility.
- Application form duly completed and signed by the customer. To be provided by the bank.
- Three (3) months bank statements for salaried individuals.
- Twelve (12) months bank statements and personal financial statement for non-salaried applications.
Chase Bank customers need not provide statements.
- Letter from employer confirming terms and conditions of employment or original letter of appointment for the salaried applicants
- Copy of National ID/passport, P.I.N and passport photo.
- Proof of Residency i.e. copy of a recent utility/water bill, telephone bill, and electricity bill/lease agreement.
- Certified letter of recommendation from Strathmore University.
All those who are interested should first pick the certified recommendation letters from the credit control office.
For more information you can contact chase bank on the addresses below:
Call centre: 2774277, 0732- 174 530 / 533
Facebook: Chase bank Kenya