Interviews for March 2013 intake is on going for Bachelor of Business Information Technology (BBIT) and Bachelor of Commerce (BCOM).
- KCSE level, which include a mean aggregate C plus (C+) and a C plain (C) for both mathematics and English
- 'O' level, which are six (6) credit passes including mathematics and English at and two (2) principal passes and one (1) subsidiary pass at 'A' level
- IGCSE/GCE level, which are six (6) subjects with a grade B and above including mathematics and English and three subjects with the same at 'A' level
Applicants should bring:
- Two (2) passport size photographs
- Original and photocopies of relevant academic certificates (mock result slip for 2012 KCSE candidates),
- A photocopy of national ID card or passport or birth certificate
- Kshs 1,500 interview fee
Admission is also open to nationals of other East African countries. Interviews are held every Tuesday and Thursday at 8:00am.
2012 KCSE applicants can apply and admission will be based on the University's entrance examination and mock results.