- Laptop loans are only available to 2nd and 3rd year students. 4Th year students would only be considered if referred by course administrator and mentor. For queries on Laptop loans, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as 'LAPTOP LOANS QUERY'.
- Full tuition Loans are for bright and financially needy students. The KIVA Selection Committee will consider the following during the short listing process:
- A minimum of an A– from national and top provincial schools.
- A minimum grade of B+ from District schools from Nairobi Province central province, Nyanza province, Coast Province, Western province, Eastern Province.
- A minimum grade of B from North eastern province, and specific districts to be listed in North rift, Coast and Eastern Province.
- Level of neediness
- Partial tuition loans are on hold till further notice. For queries on partial loans, please email email@example.com with the subject as 'PARTIAL LOANS QUERY'.
- Loans are not available for Masters Programme and Evening students.